Below are Tiffany Ridge's goals for the 2021-2022 school year.
CSIP Goal 1.1: 80% of Park Hill students will meet readiness benchmark as measured by the CCR Index.
- Students will meet the readiness benchmark for College and Career Readiness
- Students will achieve or surpass their expected growth target as measured by the NWEA assessment
- Teachers will collaborate using student data to meet individual needs
- Tiffany Ridge will use AVID structures, focusing on inquiry
- Tiffany Ridge will use both individual and small group instruction daily
CSIP Goal 1.2: Park Hill students will meet SEL benchmark as measured by the SEL Index.
- Tiffany Ridge students will respond favorably to questions on the Panorama Social and Emotional Learning survey
- Teachers and staff will implement and utilize Positive Behavior Intervention and Support
- Teachers and staff will implement and utilize Conscious Discipline
- Tiffany Ridge will use the Multi Tier System of Support process to identify students who need support
- Each class will set quarterly goals and track progress towards these goals
CSIP Goal 1.3: 80% of Park Hill students will be proficient or advanced on the 21st Century Skills Assessment.
- Teachers will plan for implementation of 21st Century Skills that align with Park Hill Curriculum, using tools to construct knowledge, solve problems, create products and solutions, while communicating and collaborating with others.
CSIP Goal 2.1: Decrease the Access and Opportunity Gap
- Teachers and staff will apply Culturally Relevant strategies to develop and maintain culturally responsive learning environments
- Tiffany Ridge will utilize an onboarding process for all new students who enroll through the school year
CSIP Goal 2.2: Decrease the CCR Index gap between student demographic groups to 15%.
- Teachers will review and analyze academic data for subgroups and determine instructional intervention action to support students
- Teachers and staff will review and analyze behavior data and social-emotional data for building subgroups and determine interventions to support students
- Teachers will strategize for meaningful community outreach activities
Strategic Focus Areas
- AVID-Advancement Via Individual Determination
- PBIS-Positive Behavior Interventions and Support
- Conscious Discipline
- Academic Achievement for College and Career Readiness